bugzilla triage madness :-/

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:51:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> wrote:

>  FYI, that was a bot running on behalf of the bug triage project and (as I
> and others understood it) was not supposed to be flooding bugs in rawhide

No fancy bot, just some perl scripts :)

And part of the design goal was to clean up rawhide.  The queries that
we used are available for anyone to see.  We specifically excluded
bugs that were touched in the last 90 days for rawhide, and a few
other categories.

Now that we have rawhide cleaned up, we have to keep it clean so that
we never have to go through this exercise again.  To that end, there's
a policy here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping