bugzilla triage madness :-/

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Apr 8 14:10:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 09:57:08AM -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> Might wanna point to the plagiarized source - that took me hours to
> write :).  Seriously, that is a good point. I realize that there is
> limited reporter time.  However, there are *many* more than 590
> reporters to report bugs - it becomes an issue of supply and demand at
> that point - the demand for developer time outstrips the supply of it.

In my opinion (and I repeatedly asked fesco to take care of that,
although I don't know clearly what would be best) there are also a lot
of maintainers that should seek co-maintainership or ask for reporters
to implement the asked change, when the bug comes with a trivial change
or a patch. But it only covers bugs that the reporter propose a solution
for.

--
Pat