Packages up for grabs

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 19:34:45 UTC 2008

I've got a few packages I'm the sole maintainer on, but I simply don't use the package anymore or have much interest in continuing to maintain. Anyone interested in taking the following over?

ganglia
libconfuse
rrdtool

In all fairness, Matthias Saou used to own rrdtool before I took it over, so I'd like to offer that back to him first...

Speaking of thias, he's a co-maintainer on a few of the remaining packages that came from the beryl bits, which I'd like to also step away from. Thias, if you want primary maintainership, they're yours. Others interested, speak up:

aquamarine
emerald
emerald-themes

And finally, one more package that also has a co-maintainer (jef spaleta) who I'd like to have first crack at becoming primary maintainer, but that I should really have nothing to do with anymore:

numpy

I took on numpy with the intention of trying to finally kill python-numeric, but I just don't have the time -- too busy with kernel-related fun. :) Still a worthwhile project someone with the time really ought take on though -- perhaps with the help of whomever is still maintaining the long-since obsoleted python-numeric package.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com