Xfce SIG?

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:33:14 UTC 2008

Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 02:33:18PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> Are there enough other people out there interested in Xfce to make
>> forming a SIG worthwhile?
>
> I would like to be a lurker.

Ditto.  I like to use XFCE on my virtual machine on my laptop, but I don't know
whether I'll be able to contribute any serious time other than bug reports.  If
an effort to improve xfce gets started I'll focus more of my bug reporting time
to it though. /sighs last quarter of grad school.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29