Fedora 9 Beta Live CD: disabling services during interactive startup

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:04:43 UTC 2008

Oisin Feeley wrote:
> Any point in me opening a bugzilla with this?  I'm probably going to
> go ahead and mess around with the initscripts as described in my other
> post anyway.

Remove the rhgb from the kernel boot parameters and see if your problem of bad
input during interactive boot continues for normal text mode startup.  It may
work fine, which would mean there is a bug with rhgb accepting inputs for
interactive boot.  If you have the problem with rhgb only then that should be
reported to bugzilla (search to see if someone already did).  There should not
be that error output and the need to push enter twice for each service.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29