Orphaning packages - claiming OTRS ticket system

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 10 10:26:59 UTC 2008

way back when ... Mike McGrath wrote:
> Doing a little house cleaning.  In particular OTRS and BackupPC upstream
> have been doing some very cool things but I don't use those packages
> anymore and have been neglecting them.
>
> Orphaning:
> OTRS
Hi, I'm interested in claiming ownership of OTRS {online ticket request
system}. It was last in Fedora 7 at version 2.1.5, see
http://otrs.org/index/

The current release is 2.2.6.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/otrs

Given that the last package update is more than 3 moths {flap-flap!}
ago, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/OrphanedPackages
says it would need to follow the process for new packages.

Anybody else interested in maintaining or co-maintaining OTRS ?

DaveT.