Re: Mono Package audit

2008/4/10 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:

>  How is that better than checking and scrubbing on each build?

1) It's more flexible when we want to add a check for some other
problem besides dlls
2) There is a way for maintainers to override it sanely if need be; we
really want fewer hardcoded macros (c.f. the discussion about
overriding the debuginfo stuff)
3) It moves us towards fixing our current model where there is a very
high bar to entry, but a very low bar to further changes.  You could
imagine for example that our process would block a package from being
distributed that added an rpmlint regression unless it was
peer-reviewed.