rawhide report: 20080408 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 01:32:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 20:24 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 20:56 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 17:25 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> > > To fix these broken deps which are still in rawhide/f9-final, can
> > > whowever rebuilt rubygem, please contact rel-eng at fedoraproject.org to
> > > get the rebuilt relevant ruby packages into F-9?
> >
> > This has already been done, they should show up in tomorrow's rawhide.
>
> But rel-eng appreciates the reminders from the community members as
> well.  We really don't like to hound people, so having packagers help
> their peers is a welcome thing.
>
> josh

Oh absolutely!  The amount of help and hands on I've seen this
development cycle has been incredibly awesome.  I think this release has
had a lot more people really getting that they are part of making the
release happen and are doing what they can to test, verify, fix, etc...
I love it!

--
Jesse Keating