bodhi/admin.fedoraproject.org usage question

Stephen Warren s-t-rhbugzilla at wwwdotorg.org
Fri Apr 11 21:57:14 UTC 2008

About a week 1/2 ago, I built a package using Koji, and used Bodhi to
request a push to testing. It's there now.

Now, I want to push the package to stable. I went back to my original
update, and clicked the button/graphic to "push to stable". The individual
update now shows "Requested: stable" as I expect:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-2853

However, the list of pending updates for F8 doesn't include this update,
even if I page through everything, or view all:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending

Is this a bug in the pending view, or should I create a new update request
to push the RPM to stable?

Another question: This is a new package. When does bugzilla grow a new
component for it; only when the package is stable? It's been in devel for
a while now, and F7/F8 testing for a little over a week, but people still
can't file bugs against unison213 or unison227, just the old package which
was unison.

Thanks.