New package maintainers wanted

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Sat Apr 12 19:47:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if anybody
is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages. Most of
the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

aasaver
A screensaver for KDE which presents an ASCII aquarium

AGReader
Console reader for viewing AmigaGuide files

asylum
SDL port of the game Asylum, originally for the Archimedes

cbios
A third party BIOS compatible with the MSX BIOS

cegui
Free library providing windowing and widgets for graphics APIs / engines

DevIL
A cross-platform image library

fuse-emulator
The Free UNIX Spectrum Emulator

fuse-emulator-utils
Additional utils for the Fuse spectrum emulator

kbiof
KDE port of the original BIOF XScreenSaver

kcometen3
An OpenGL screensaver for KDE

kdetv
KDE application for watching TV

lib765
A library for emulating the uPD765a floppy controller

libdsk
Library for accessing disk images

libspectrum
A library for reading spectrum emulator file formats

monsterz
Puzzle game, similar to Bejeweled or Zookeeper

openmsx
An emulator for the MSX home computer system

qstars
A screensaver simulating planets and asteroids in space

SILLY
Simple and easy to use library for image loading

sjasm
A z80 cross assembler

tempest
Tempest OpenGL screensaver

tolua++
A tool to integrate C/C++ code with Lua

xdms
Extracts Amiga DMS archives

xeuphoric
An X based ORIC emulator

zvbi
Raw VBI, Teletext and Closed Caption decoding library

--
Ian Chapman.