Looking for a package maintainer for GNUmed in Fedora

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 12 21:25:46 UTC 2008

Good evening all,

during the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage in the beginning of March, I had a talk
with Sebastian Hilbert about his wish to get GNUmed into Fedora. I told
him, that I'll try to have a look to it or move it to people able to do so.

Caused by family reasons some time ago, things changed for me and I'm not
able to look into this, so is somebody of you interested to maintain this
package for Fedora? The initial deal with Sebastian was, that maintainer
just makes the package getting review passed and every bug/issue is handled
by upstream (except packaging issues of course).

Some useful links:

 - GNUmed homepage: http://wiki.gnumed.de
 - openSUSE package: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/SebastianHilbert/openSUSE_10.3/
 - Debian package: http://packages.debian.org/lenny/gnumed-client

If somebody of you can pickup the task and do the work, please try to keep
me on Cc for the first times. I try to read my mail daily, but no guarantee
for this, sorry.

Thank you very much and greetings,
  Robert