New package maintainers wanted

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 14 06:40:09 UTC 2008

Ian Chapman writes:

> Due to moving from the UK to Australia in a couple of months, I'll no
> longer be able to maintain my packages in Fedora. I'm asking if
> anybody is willing to take ownership of any of the following packages.
> Most of the packages are low maintenance. Thanks.

I'll take the cegui / devil and tolua++ stuff as a few of my packages need those:
 > cegui
 > Free library providing windowing and widgets for graphics APIs / engines
 >
 > DevIL
 > A cross-platform image library
 >
 > tolua++
 > A tool to integrate C/C++ code with Lua

I'll also take openmsx + deps, if no-one else will:
 > cbios
 > A third party BIOS compatible with the MSX BIOS
 >
 > openmsx
 > An emulator for the MSX home computer system
 >
 > sjasm
 > A z80 cross assembler

Note that I've more then enough packages on my plate already, so if anyone else
wants these, feel free to take them! Also I very much welcome co-maintainers /
don't mind becoming a co-maintainer if someone else takes these.

Regards,

Hans