200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 14 09:37:32 UTC 2008

p.s.

To all who have taken over packages of mine, except for a few I've deliberately
not added myself to the default CC for new bugs, as I know myself and if I'm in
the CC I will still end up fixing those bugs, as I just can't stand unfixed
bugs. So to protect myself I've not added myself to the default CC.

Still if you ever encounter a bug which you cannot fix, please add me to the CC
and I'll try to help, I really don't want to see my former packages to bitrot.