200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 14 09:41:23 UTC 2008

Thibault North wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe I can take car of the avr-* packages. If anyone is also
> interested, let me know.

Ok,

I've just released ownership of the following, so go to pkgdb and grab ownership:

     * avr-binutils -- Cross Compiling GNU binutils targeted at avr

     * avr-gcc -- Cross Compiling GNU GCC targeted at avr

     * avr-gdb -- GDB for (remote) debugging avr binaries

     * avr-libc -- C library for use with GCC on Atmel AVR microcontrollers

In the avrdude case I'm merely a co-maintainer, I'm sure Trond would welcome
another co-maintainer though!

Thanks & Regards,

Hans