200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 14 14:34:54 UTC 2008

Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 08:54 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>
>>      * freeglut -- A freely licensed alternative to the GLUT library
>>      * glew -- The OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library
>>      * Glide3 -- Glide3 runtime for the 3Dfx Voodoo family of cards
>>      * Glide3-libGL -- Glide3 OpenGL library for use with 3Dfx Voodoo 1 & 2 cards
>
> I'll take these.

freeglut has already been taken, but feel free to opt for co-maintainer ship
with the new maintainer.

I've released the others in pkgdb, so you can go and claim them now.

One important note about glew (quoting from the specfile):

# This is http://downloads.sourceforge.net/glew/glew-%{version}-src.tgz
# The files under the doc dir in this archive are under this non free license:
#  Copyright (C) 2002-2008, Milan Ikits <milan ikits[]ieee org>
#  Copyright (C) 2002-2008, Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo[]debian org>
#  This documentation may not be modified or redistributed in any
#  form, except by the copyright holder.
# and therefor these files have been removed.
Source0:        glew-%{version}-src-clean.tgz

Thanks & Regards,

Hans