200+ packages up for grabs

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:49:03 UTC 2008

Hans de Goede wrote:
> Trond Danielsen wrote:
>> 2008/4/14 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>>     * avr-binutils -- Cross Compiling GNU binutils targeted at avr
>>>
>>>     * avrdude -- Software for programming Atmel AVR Microcontroller
>>
>> PackageDB tells me I am the owner of avrdude. :-)
>>

> Yes, my bad, it seems the list of packages which is shown in package DB
> as my packages includes ones which one co-maintains.

Try using this URL instead::
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/jwrdegoede?acls=owner

caillon submitted a patch to add this to the web interface so it's easy
to select this.  It's merged into the -devel branch of pkgdb but I
haven't had a chance to push it to -stable yet.  Hopefully that will
happen with the next round of updates.

P.S. This particular page needed quite a bit of reworking in the recent
packageDB upgrade.  If you notice any bugs or things you think are bugs,
please let me know.

-Toshio