New package maintainers wanted

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Mon Apr 14 20:41:31 UTC 2008

Ian Chapman wrote:

> Thanks very much Michael, that's really appreciated. I've orphanned the
> package now, so you should be able to take ownership of it in the
> PackageDB.

Oops, sorry I didn't mean that to go to the list!

Anyway a quick update, most have been claimed now, just leaving:

aasaver -- A screensaver for KDE which presents an ASCII aquarium
AGReader -- Console reader for viewing AmigaGuide files
kbiof -- KDE port of the original BIOF XScreenSaver
kcometen3 -- An OpenGL screensaver for KDE
xdms -- Extracts Amiga DMS archives
xeuphoric -- An X based ORIC emulator

Thanks.

--