Rawhide issues

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 04:14:19 UTC 2008

Some of you may have noticed some "issues" with rawhide today.  Many
(most) the packages reverted to unsigned versions, and then at some
point today, the content went back in time to yesterday.  This is
because of a timing issue with trying to sign all the packages for
Fedora 9 release.  A small thinko led to a big churn that I tried to cut
off before it got too far.  I think I've recovered most of the damage,
and I've prevented rawhide from being composed again until we're done
signing packages, which hopefully will be at some point tomorrow.

Just wanted to keep you all informed of what's going on.  Cheers!

P.S. Preview Release is also pending these signatures.  It will happen,
eventually (:

--
Jesse Keating