200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Apr 15 07:29:22 UTC 2008

Xavier Lamien wrote:
> interesting by :
>
> * arm-* packages.

Note these are not generic arm cross packages, they are arm cross packages
specifically targetting the gp2x a handheld Linux game device / media player.

With that said I could use some help with these, I still have a few libraries
spec files which are needed to get a full devel chain waiting to be cleaned up
and put through review.

> * pygtkglext -- Python bindings for GtkGLExt
>
>    * PyOpenGL -- Python bindings for OpenGL
>
>    * quake3 -- Quake 3 Arena tournament 3D shooter game
>
>    * rafkill -- Top-down shooter with powerups
>
>    * raidem -- 2d top-down shoot'em up
>
>    * raidem-music -- Background music for the game raidem

With interested you mean you want to take ownership, or do you want to
co-maintain them?

Regards,

Hans