Re: packages without internet source in fedora

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 01:17:49PM -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> upstream)  And once its clear that a defacto upstream doesn't exist
> then all you can ask them to do is hold a conversation with other
> maintainers.

But currently this is very hard to achieve, because there is no easy
point of coordination, both in term of code location (though this may
not be a good idea to try to do force that, as you said), and in term of
communication between distros (which is, in my opinion, rather harmful
on that subject).

--
Pat