gnumeric - never reviewed?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Apr 20 10:47:18 UTC 2008

On 20.04.2008 02:46, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 00:33 +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
>> I'd like to submit EL-4/5 CVS branch requests for gnumeric, but I can't find
>> the review bug. Has it ever been reviewed?
> No, it was in core pre-merge, and it looks like it never got tagged for
> a Merge Review.

Because there was no need for it afaics as gnumeric was moved from Core
to Extras in the FC4 timeframe, as you can find it in FE4:
http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/fedora.redhat.com/linux/extras/4/SRPMS/gnumeric-1.4.3-2.1.src.rpm

I'd say it is highly likely that it was reviewed back then as we
reviewed packages that were moved from FC to FE back then -- but that
was likely before we used bugzilla for reviewing.

Cu
knurd