Re: Firefox language packs

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
2008/4/20, Mark Bidewell <mark bidewell alumni clemson edu>:
Firefox supports many languages (good)  However all language packs are
install by default (not so good).  While I can uninstall the uneeded packs
by hand it would be nice if they could be broken out as separate RPMs like
for koffice or openoffice.  Is this possible?

Already discussed with zero results :(
BTW OpenOffice.org packaged using separate langpacks...

Personally, I'd like to see them lumped together in the addons listing as well so its not spammed with language packs... I don't mind them being installed on my system but having a single addon listed with some preference pane or information dialog that says what languages are there would be much nicer.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29