F9 beta: disk druid

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Sun Apr 20 22:49:32 UTC 2008

In Preview, if I go in as Custom the only way that I can proceed on the
Next button is if I delete all the existing RAID and LVM and rebuild
everything then Next button will take me to the next screen where it
formats all the filesystems.  But even then things are not well.  Once
it finishes formatting all the filesystems and gets to the boot loader
install screen, when I press Next on that screen it again gives me an
unhandled exception error and once more I cannot capture the bug because
of the weird assertion error that occurs that locks things up.

Gerry