200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Apr 22 19:24:38 UTC 2008

Jon Masters wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 09:26 +0200, Thibault North wrote:
>
>> Maybe I can take car of the avr-* packages. If anyone is also
>> interested, let me know.
>
> I guess I'd be interested in picking up some cross compilers, perhaps
> bochs, etc. I didn't follow all of this thread - what was the outcome
> for the AVR/ARM and emulation bits, Hans?

The avr chain is in good hands. The arm chain is currently for the gp2x
handheld only, I would be much interested in discussing and getting advice on
perhaps making a generic arm embedded chain. Or rather 2 one arm glibc and one
arm ulibc, perhaps the arm glibc chain can be just Fedora arm?

As for bochs you are very welcome to take over maintainership of that I never
use it, just say the word and I'll release it in pkgdb.

Regards,

Hans