FIXED: Missing Bugzilla Components

Since we rolled out FAS2, the script that controls creation of bugzilla components for new packages and changes ownership of packages based on pkgdb information has been broken. This has been fixed and the components have been updated. I've also optimized it so that we can run it hourly instead of every 6 hours.

If you notice something still missing or any mismatches between what's in the pkgdb and what's in bugzilla, feel free to contact me here or on IRC: abadger1999 in #fedora-devel or #fedora-admin.

And l10n people, fixing the l10n bugzilla sync script is next on the Fix-It!™ list.

-Toshio