Garbled fonts in Fedora 9-Preview

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:36:55 UTC 2008

2008/4/24 Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net>:

>  Le Jeu 24 avril 2008 07:32, Peter Lemenkov a écrit :
>
> > Hello All!
>  >
>  > See screenshot:
>  >
>  > http://peter.fedorapeople.org/bad_fonts.png
>
>  I've seen this installing/updating font packages while firefox was
>  running. Restarting firefox always fixed the problem.

Doesn't work for me - see screenshot after restarting:

http://peter.fedorapeople.org/bad_fonts3.png

BTW sometimes it shows correct text (when loading page) but consumes
enormous amount of CPU power, sometimes not.

OK, I want to remove entire ~/.mozilla directory but I need to
preserve all saved passwords and bookmarks. What files I must to keep?

For bookmarks I must keep bokmarks.html, and what about saved passwords?

--
With best regards!