three unison versions in bugzilla and strange update

Stephen Warren s-t-rhbugzilla at wwwdotorg.org
Thu Apr 24 19:20:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, April 24, 2008 11:55 am, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> John Poelstra wrote:
>> What about the three components in bugzilla?
>
> Three separate packages, thus three components.  We have the same for
> other compat type packages.

The original unison package has been completely replaced by unison213 and
unison227 in all currently shipping distro versions (of Fedora/EPEL).

It'd therefore be nice if the old unison component in Bugzilla could go
away. Of course, I have no idea if that's possible, or if it'd break any
existing bug reports.