200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Apr 25 06:45:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Xavier Lamien wrote:

> 2008/4/15 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
> <mailto:j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>>:
>
>     Xavier Lamien wrote:
>
>         interesting by :
>
>         * arm-* packages.
>

>     Note these are not generic arm cross packages, they are arm cross
>     packages specifically targetting the gp2x a handheld Linux game
>     device / media player.
>

> Know

Ok,

I still would like to keep working on these myself too, but a co-maintainer
would definitely be welcome, just request the necessary rights in pkgdb and
I'll ack them.

I also have some (rather rough, created by students) additional
arm-gp2x-linux-foo packages in my todo queue, mostly libs which are needed to
get a somewhat complete toolchain, so that for example scummvm can be build for
the gp2x.

I can drop the srpms somewhere on the web and send you a link, then you take a
look as time permits, I would be more then happy to review them.

But first we need to get rpmfusion up and running!

>     With that said I could use some help with these, I still have a few
>     libraries spec files which are needed to get a full devel chain
>     waiting to be cleaned up and put through review.
>

>         * pygtkglext -- Python bindings for GtkGLExt
>
>           * PyOpenGL -- Python bindings for OpenGL
>
>           * quake3 -- Quake 3 Arena tournament 3D shooter game
>
>           * rafkill -- Top-down shooter with powerups
>
>           * raidem -- 2d top-down shoot'em up
>
>           * raidem-music -- Background music for the game raidem
>

>     With interested you mean you want to take ownership, or do you want
>     to co-maintain them?
>

> take ownership.
> of course co-maintainers are welcome.

Thanks!

All released, as always if you need a hand /  have a bug that could use a
second person looking at it, let me know.

Regards,

Hans