Orphaning package

Alain PORTAL alain.portal at free.fr
Fri Apr 25 22:11:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

As I get too many conflicts, first with the french translation team six month
ago, second with some Redhat people, today, with a big head (as several
people in the french translation team), I make the decision to definitevely
leave the Fedora Extras Team.
So, as I merged some useful software in Fedora, I hope somebody would continue
on them.
Most of them are electronics relative.

- fcron [1]
- gputils
- gpsim
- gtk+extras
- kicad
- kbackup
- pikdev
- piklab
- pikloops
- utrac
- tetex-euro-font

Hope I don't miss somebody.
I'll delete also in a few days my man-pages-fr repository, as the Redhat
packager never consider me again.
And as we say in the french navy: « Bon vent, bonne mer »

No more regards than you give me.
Alain

[1] fcron is a better tool than cron and anacron
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français
http://manpagesfr.free.fr/