Re: Updates for F8: where did they go?

Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch <at> dell.com> writes:

> They might not have made it to the mirrors by the time you went
> looking.  I see firefox-2.0.0.14-1.fc8.i386.rpm there now.

Except that I wasn't looking on the mirrors, but on main updates site.

Anyhow, I'm getting a bit confused with the whole thing. Take for instance this
update:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-3260

It says that it's been pushed to stable (it's been like that for a few days
now). However, there is no sign of it here:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/8/i386/

No idea what's going on.

--
Bojan