New vegastrike for F-10: 500MB !! ??

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 06:43:11 UTC 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:59:33 +0200, Hans de Goede scripst:
> However the 0.5.0 datafiles are 500 Mb b2zipped! So is this a problem?

My past lawyer's self rises up its ugly head again -- what kind of data
it is? Something generated (cannot we regenerate it on the users computer
from sources?), bitmaps, video?

And most importantly -- are you sure it is all 100% OK with regards to
copyrights?

Matěj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.