FCoA [Was: Re: FESCO]

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 06:55:16 UTC 2008

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:43:49 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi scripst:
> should FESCo concentrate on being the drivers of new changes?  Which
> means, being more involved with creating new policies, new subprojects,
> etc.  This, in turn, means that FESCo would be a much more active body,
> with less time for arbitration and judgement of current projects.  So it
> should be delegating those responsibilities out while it works on
> building new communities around new subprojects.

So, should be there a Fedora Court of Arbitration? ;-) I mean seriously,
in so huge and disintegrated body as Fedora community is now, conflicts
are bound to happend, and we may need some semi-official means of
settling them.

(of course, Fedora being a very different type of community than "the
real world", most of the rules of arbitration from there wouldn't apply
or would have to be severely modified, so please no legalese here for
now).

Matěj
-- That's the second time in one reading of fedora-devel my lawyer's past
risen its ugly head; scary :-(
--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.