liveusb-creator beta testing

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 08:50:26 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of polishing up some of my recent developments to the
liveusb-creator, and was hoping to get some beta testers and feedback.

At the moment I'm focusing on solidifying the Windows support first, but it
will eventually work in Linux as well.

Screenshot: http://lmacken.fedorapeople.org/liveusb-creator.png
Download: http://lmacken.fedorapeople.org/liveusb-creator-2.0beta.zip
Code: git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/liveusb-creator

Features:
- Ability to download Fedora or select an existing ISO
- SHA1 checksum checking for known releases
- Ability to create a persistent overlay

So if anyone has some free time, and a Windows install,
comments/questions/criticism/patches/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Feel free to drop feedback in this thread, or you can open new tickets in trac:
http://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/newticket

Thanks!

luke