Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sun Apr 27 06:28:48 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 18:04 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:39:07 +0200, Ralf Corsepius scripst:
> > selinux-policies are based on is flawed by design and can hardly be made
> > functional for a very small subset of configurations.
> >
> > ATM, to me, this subset of configurations is a standalone, single user
> > desktop.
>
> Do I understand you correctly that you are claiming that SELinux cannot be
> used with single user desktop?
Sorry, there had been a couple of ugly typos in my mail above. It should
have read:
<correction>
I think the approach current Fedora selinux-policies are based on, is a
flawed design and can hardly be made functional BUT for a very small
subset of configurations.

ATM, to me, this subset of configurations is a standalone, single-user
desktop.
</correction>

I meant to say: I think the approach behind Fedora's selinux-policies
hardly fit anywhere except of standalone single-user desktop setups and
will likely never reach a point of being suitable anything else because
of its design.

> If I wasn't writing it on one and haven't
> other (even notebook) in my bag, both with SELinux on (most of the time in
> the Enforcing, now in the Permissive because developing some policy
> module, and it is not finished yet), well, if not that, than I would
> believe you.

Ralf