Re: How to downgrade Fedora to previous release?

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
Hello All!
Since Fedora 9-Preview completely unuseable for me

Thats very bad news! Why is it unusable for you, can you give please a list of issues and bugzilla numbers for those?

F-9 preview is working quite nicely for me, I had 2 major issues, but after going into bugfixing mode myself for a day and then being on the hide of the maintainers to put my patches in before F-9 has resolvedthose 2 issues.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

About downgrading, I think backing up /etc/ and /home (you should really put /home on a separate partition) and then doing a clean install is best. Or you could spend the same time trying to resolve those F-9 issues, helping the community and Fedora in general in the process.