How to downgrade Fedora to previous release?

Eric Sandeen sandeen at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 15:16:58 UTC 2008

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> 2008/4/27 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>:
>> Peter Lemenkov wrote:
>>
>>> Hello All!
>>> Since Fedora 9-Preview completely unuseable for me
>

>>  Thats very bad news! Why is it unusable for you, can you give please a list
>> of issues and bugzilla numbers for those?
>
> The first thing I want to talk about is hardlycorrupted fonts in every
> (from 2 - Psi and Firefox) of GUI applications. See screenshots:
>
> http://peter.fedorapeople.org/bad_fonts.png
> http://peter.fedorapeople.org/bad_fonts2.png
> http://peter.fedorapeople.org/bad_fonts3.png
> http://peter.fedorapeople.org/bad_fonts_psi.png
>
> I can't fill bugzilla ticket because I just don't know exactly to what
> component this issue must be assigned - xorg-x11, some particular
> driver, some middleware layer as pango/gtk/qt/etc, maybe this is bug
> in freetype or somethere - I don't know.

If you'd like to file a bug I'd suggest just making your best guess, and
say in the bug that it is a guess, and ask for it to be reassigned if
appropriate.  Or maybe ask on this list where it should be filed? (I
don't know either...)

Hopefully better to at least get the issue filed *somewhere* ...

-Eric