More than one ssh key in FAS

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 21:45:02 UTC 2008

It's kind of annoying that the Fedora Accounts System only supports
one ssh key.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has several keys (one
for my desktop, several amongst the different laptops I use).

And why does FAS seem to log me out after about 30 seconds?  (OK, I
exaggerate, but the timeout can't be longer than about 5 minutes).
There doesn't seem to be any configurable to make it keep me logged in
for a reasonable length of time.

Sorry, I'm moaning, I know, and I should just submit patches....

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v