Re: Headsup: new soname changing ImageMagick heading for F-10

Denis Leroy wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi All,

I've recently become a co-maintainer of ImageMagick and after this new build hits rawhide, the open bug count on ImageMagick drops from 24 to 1 (a switch to NSS as cryptolib bug).

Unfortunately the latest upstream releases changes the locations of header files (pkg-config users should be fine) and changes the library names from:
libMagick -> libMagickCore
libWand -> libMagickWand

So any packages using the ImageMagick libs will need to be rebuild.

Hmm, but we're in F-9 freeze. Are these rebuilds for F-10 (or F-9 updates after F-9 is released) ?

For F-10 only, which is why the subject of the mail was:
"Headsup: new soname changing ImageMagick heading for F-10"

Regards,

Hans