Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:28:48 +0200, Ralf Corsepius scripst:
> I meant to say: I think the approach behind Fedora's selinux-policies
> hardly fit anywhere except of standalone single-user desktop setups and
> will likely never reach a point of being suitable anything else because
> of its design.

I am not sure that I agree even with this statement, but I think that for
sure huge one-purpose servers (mail server, Apache server, etc.) should be
added to the list as well -- that's what's the most important intended use
of SELinux anyway.

Matěj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.