Sorry [was: Re: Introduction - Pavel Khardikov]

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Mon Apr 28 11:56:09 UTC 2008

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Dnia 2008-04-28, pon o godzinie 08:10 +0300, Pavel Shevchuk pisze:
>
>> Привет обоим. Кто ещё из разработчиков русские? =)
>>

> | Priver oboim. Kto yeshcho iz razpabotchikob russkiye?
>
> I don't get it.
>
> Please stop talking russian ;) .

I would like to apologize for my compatriots. I'll try to deal with them
to avoid such an off-topic in the future.

My country is big enough, therefore it is no wonder that  there are
enough Fedora fans there. Unfortunately, RedHat is not working in Russia
actively :( It leads to the situations similar to these -- just nobody
has explained on the native language all the nuances of behaviour...

~buc
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy