Monodevelop and video card recommedations

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 07:54:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Double pronged email this...

1. Can anyone recommend an AGP card which will allow me to run 3D graphics
without using non-GPL drivers? I want to move away from nVidia for the time
being. Nothing against their cards, just that to use 3D, I need to use their
drivers.

2. Monodevelop (rawhide) currently has a problem - no editor. For that to
work, it has to have gtksourceview2-sharp installed. Currently, this is only
available from the Novell ftp site. Not really a problem, nor is the licence.
However, the package will still need to be approved. Given that monodevelop is
pretty useless without the editor, is there a fast track way to get
gtksourceview2-sharp into rawhide?

TTFN

Paul
--