epiphany webkit in fedora

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:03:26 UTC 2008

2008/4/29 David Nielsen <gnomeuser at gmail.com>:

> 2008/4/29 Izhar Firdaus <kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com>:
>
> > any reasons its not here yet?
>
>  Currently the webkit backend isn't all that stable but for the next GNOME
> cycle
>  webkit is going to be the only backend for epiphany. It is to be assumed
> that it will be in F10 then.

cool!!.. :D

> Additionally as I recall currently you have to pick one or the other backend
> at compile time, the gecko backend is more mature. Debian seems to have a
> patch for this, maybe we could sneak it into F9 at some point.

yeah, it need to be done during compile time, though i dont know if
someone figured out any trick to make it parallel ... if nobody sneak
it to F9, i'll grab from rawhide anyway :P

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:44 PM, pingou <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
>  or not:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join ;)

Already a packager here ^_^ (though only 3 packages) .. like mentioned
above, it need to be done in epiphany's spec itself as its not a
separate app ..

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru