epiphany webkit in fedora

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:06:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 16:22 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> And then file a gazillion duplicate bugs upstream and downstream. If
Yes, that's right... But I thought early rawhide use mostly people who
are able to handle broken stuff quite well, so I'd expect it would not
be that bad...

> people want to test this stuff, they can build from source. Given that
Yup, I'll do, after all I already have a local build of gajim and
listen...

> there's another ~5 months' worth of development left before the next
> stable release, epiphany with the webkit backend can wait for a few
> months.

Sure, but it's a major change and as such it needs to be well tested...

BTW. Any chance of changing the Desktop Live Spin default browser to
epiphany in F10? In KDE Live we also use konqueror which is KDE default,
and epiphany is GNOME default web-browser AFAIK...

Martin