Monodevelop and video card recommedations

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Apr 29 15:53:47 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 08:54:10 +0100,
  "Paul F. Johnson" <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> 1. Can anyone recommend an AGP card which will allow me to run 3D graphics
> without using non-GPL drivers? I want to move away from nVidia for the time
> being. Nothing against their cards, just that to use 3D, I need to use their
> drivers.

I have a Radeon 9200 AGP card. It was relatively cheap and doesn't have
its own fan, which is nice. I bought it a while ago now, so I don't know
how easy they are to get any more. (Avoid SE verions or 9250s as they are
slower versions of the same device and probably aren't enough cheaper to
warrent getting them.)