Sponsor required

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 29 23:37:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 16:46 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> HdG> I would like to suggest to FESco to put talking about possible
> HdG> sponsor candidates every meeting (in a closed fashion, openness
> HdG> is good, but talking about people skills or lake thereof in
> HdG> public is asking for trouble).

<snip>
> Unfortunately the community isn't stepping up with
> nominations, and the discussion will be pretty short unless that
> changes.

+1.  The last time we received nominations was back in Jan/Feb when we
voted on making Manuel Wolfshant, Ruben Kerkhof, Bill Nottingham, and
Christopher Aillon sponsors.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E