F9 installation screenshot

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Apr 30 07:52:25 UTC 2008

Le Mer 30 avril 2008 04:57, Todd Zullinger a écrit :
> Jeremy Katz wrote:
>> The hot dog... it has beedy eyes!!!!
>
> I'd love to know how many monitors were soiled when folks installing
> spit out there drinks while laughing at that image.  I know I laughed
> out loud when I first saw it. ;)

I, for one was glad when those (and previous redneck jokes) were
kicked out of the installer. The text and imagery used were just too
US-centric to be comfortable, and got old fast.

Thus I'll caution that creating this kind of image train is awfully
hard to do properly for an international audience, and anything good
enough for US folks but not for the rest of the world will be doing
the non-US Fedora contributors a terrible injustice.

--
Nicolas Mailhot