Re: RFC: Firefox general.autoScroll to true

On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 17:55 +0200, Mark wrote:
> Hey,
>
> When you run firefox on windows, get on a big page and press the
> scroll wheel you get this [1].
> When you press it on linux in firefox you get... nothing...

Not true. You go to the URL stored in the clipboard.

In Windows (originally MS Office, but now everywhere), middle clicking
does that autoscroll thing. In *nix, it pastes the contents of the
clipboard. Firefox's behavior is correct in both cases given the
environment it's in.