Old fakeroot bug on F7 onwards - where to download from

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:42:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Clint Adams <schizo at debian.org> wrote:
> You can get 1.9.6 here:
>
> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fakeroot/fakeroot_1.9.6.tar.gz

Thanks!

> Once I move the repository to git (hopefully this month), I'll see about
> an additional release/publishing process if that will help somehow.

The tla archive was probably created with an ancient version of Arch -
my trusty old git-archimport failed to import it  when I tried
yesterday. I think you only need to republish it with a more modern
tla (to a temp directory!) and try the import from there - in any
case. if you need help with the import, drop me a line. git-archimport
might need a fixup or two ;-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions