Re: OTRS and Fedora

Hi,

I picked it up two weeks ago, but didn`t had any time the last days.

Any cooperation is welcome :-)

cu romal

Jos Vos wrote:
On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 01:18:31PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

Looks like they were orphaned and no one picked it up.

Hmm... maybe I should reconsider standing up and offer to maintain
some Fedora and EPEL packages, at least in case I need them myself
and have to maintain them anyway ;-).