Re: No xen rawhide boot images

Orion Poplawski wrote:
No more os/images/xen in rawhide. Is this intentional? I'm not having any luck using the pxeboot images with xen.

kernel-xen was mercifully finally put to rest. The kernel-PAE.i686 and kernel.x86_64 packages now provide xen guest capabilities. No clue how one is supposed to actually *install* those yet, mind you... :)

May well be that we need some compat symlinks or something to function with virt tools that expect the kernel and initrd to be in os/images/xen/.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com